The prices are high but so is the inspiration for a crafter. Here are some things I saw that really got me wanting to grab a skein and a hook and get to work!
"Top 6 most inspiring things that I saw at Disneyland today"
1. The knit yoda in mickey ears. I squealed a little when I saw it in the shop near the exit of Space Mountain. I will be replicating this in yarn.The Ears might be removable...
2. Feathers, rhinestones and silk rosettes...all together. SUPER cute.
3. Jack Skellington: He should be appliqued on EVERYTHING.
4. Chewy back buddies! These backpacks were on every other person in the park. I love plushies and these are super sized plushies.
5. Red with white polka dots. Minnie is an inspiration.
6. Mint Juleps! Yum. I have never gone to Disneyland and not gotten one. Here is a recipe for a non-alcoholic version just like theirs!