Monday, October 21, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood

I have been crocheting. Quite a bit really. It kept my hands busy during the move.

This was for a swap last month. I sent Gozer a Little Red Riding Hood for her to wear.

I used the Ruadh pattern on Ravelry. It turned out beautifully. The pattern is fabulous. BUT...the stitch the body is in took much longer than I expected. So this is not a quick project.

 
 

This picture shows a little of the detail around the edge. It went all the way up one side, over the hood and down the other side. That was a long strip of crocheted cables. I got VERY familiar with the pattern.
But I am very happy with how it turned out. Hopefully it keeps her warm for a long time!

1 comment:

  1. Melody-- I've had this on my list for a few years and still haven't made it... but after seeing how lovely yours turned out, will need to add back to my list to start soon.

    ReplyDelete