Sunday, December 31, 2017

MelodyCrochet Podcast Episode 18 - Ready for 2018!



Happy New Years Eve! What better way to end the year then by looking forward to next years dream crochet? Today I am talking about knitting and crochet goals for 2018. I go over the two itty bitty works in progress that I started while I was supposed to be finishing my test knit (I DID end up finishing it that night!)

Cactus Hat
Spring Green Red Heart Super Saver. 41 Stitches tall on a J Hook. More info will be available on sizing when it is complete. :)

Thank you so much to Twinkie Chan for the inspiration. It brought a great smile to my face on Christmas morning.

Fortune's Shawlette by Tamara Kelly of Moogly.com
J sized Bamboo Hook
Dream In Color Smooshy with Cashmere in Carousel
#Oneskeinwonderlandcal with Crochet Circle Podcast
Ravelry Project Page

My Crochet Cozy Memories Blanket is at 91 Squares as of today!
Here is a link to my ravelry project page!


Here is a link to my post on my #makenine2018. I go over all of the patterns that I just HAVE to make. There is a link to my ravelry project page where I am keeping the raverly pattern pages. And if you look below the picture in the blog post I have liked to the designers blog posts on their patterns. Both are so valuable to me when I start a project that I had to share!

Happy New Year, Friend! Enjoy and be safe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair