Saturday, July 14, 2018

Melody Crochet Podcast Episode 29



Hi! This week on my crochet and knitting podcast I finished a crochet hat and shawl this week. And started a knitted shawl by Stephen West. I am really excited to share that and my progress on some other projects! I talk a lot about different Lion Brand yarn this week. Not on purpose. They just kept coming up in the conversation. LOL


The shownotes are in this post if you keep scrolling. 






A little about me? My favorite things to make are hats, shawls, blankets and socks. I love yarn, tea, coffee and making. I hope to share that love with you.


Lets Connect!


Instagram: MelodyCrochet


FOs


Fringe Triangle Shawl - MelodyCrochet - N Hook - Lion Brand Heartland
Owl Be A Messy Bun Beanie- Knots of Love with Jess - H Hook and Caron Simply Soft in Pagoda


WIPS

Hedgehog City Rollers - Rose City Rollers - Hedgehog Fibers Potluck - Size 1 ChiaoGoo Bamboo DPNsStripify - Steven West - Many different sock weight/fingering weight yarns - Size 5 Nova Platina Knitting Needles
Independence Kimono - MelodyCrochet - TBA
Laticia Socks - Ling Ryan - Lion Brand Cupcake in Tutu Much - Size D Clover Crochet Hook

Starting


Off the Shoulder Top


What Have I Done


Ikea Bag and Notion Pouches
Elite Le Gran Mohair Yarn in Merlot


Giveaways


Pink Yarn - Crafting With Aunt Petunia
TV Along - Layered Daisy


This week


Hubby
Arboretum

Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair