- Ch2 does not count as a stitch.
- Do not turn at the end of any rows.
- Leave a 4”+ Tail in your Magic Circle to weave in and secure afterward.
- Do not fasten off before beginning brim. The separation of sections is just in case you made more or less than 17 rows when creating your choice of length.
- In the video I move seamlessly from the 3 *SCDec + 1 BLSC* at the end of row three into the 2 *SCDec + 1 BLSC* at the begining of row 4. That is why I say to do it FIVE times. Please, forgive any confusion.
Here is a list of basic stitches linked to the videos I made so we can learn and practice them together!
I am an Amazon affiliate. This post contains links and if you click on them I may be compensated. Thank you in advance for your love and support!