Thursday, June 25, 2020

Canada Day Crochet

It is almost July 1! Which means Canada Day.

I have rounded up several crochet patterns to celebrate and show off your Canadian pride to your friends and family (even if it is just on social media this year!). I love to celebrate along with you here in Texas. I always make a little project to we have poutine. To keep my family excited about the holiday poutine only happens on July 1 in my house. My family devours it...I have to make two trays at this point if I want any.

So, celebrate along with and show the Canadians some love!




Click the pictures to be taken to the pattern homes!


img_4932
The potholder is amazing...but this blog has a bunch of Canadian inspired crochet projects. Bags, hats...you name it. Rich Textures Crochet has it all! 




Beaver and Canadian Flag crochet patterns by PlanetJune
This beaver with the flag is amazing!



Canadian patriotic hat free canada hat pattern crochet
This hat is adorable! I think I need one.





How incredible is this corner to corner Flag Blanket!?





I am loving the maple leaf garland! So beautiful! Decorate your mantle, your car, your cubicle....your best friend.



FREE Crochet Pattern: Crochet Plaid Slippers | Make these cute slippers in classic Buffalo Plaid, perfect for chilly fall days or your Holiday list!
These plaid are so low-key Canadian that you could just wear them right on into fall. I love buffalo check in red or white.


But, whatever you do make sure you have a wonderful day and maybe...just maybe...Poutine.

Authentic Canadian Poutine Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair