Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cocktails! Moscato Wine Spritzer




Its HOT out and after a day of shopping and shipping I decided to take the boys out shopping. I grabbed a bunch of cheapy nail polishes at Ulta and some shorts at Old Navy. Then I went to Costplus for some sparkling mineral water.

I had a few bottles of wine open at home...I LOVE to open a bottle of wine and drink about 1/3 of a glass every Friday with my husband as he has his celebratory weekend beers. So, tonight I made spritzers!! White wine spritzers are great for a cocktail when you are watching calories and its hot out. Its very light. I am not a Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanc drinker. Immature palate. :) I love them sweeter... Riesling, Gewurztraminer, White Zinfandel (Beringer!) and Moscato. But, when its hot Moscato can be a little overly sweet. That is what was in the fridge so I decided to make nice light spritzers out of them!

Moscato Wine Spritzers

One Part Chilled Sparkling Mineral Water
One Part Chilled Moscato Wine

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair