Monday, July 23, 2012

Polka Dot Throw

You ever look at something and just say to yourself "I am gonna MAKE you"...gosh, I hope you do, or else this is going to be an awkward moment. Its not just me, is it?

Here is my latest...


It appears to just be plain old Red Heart Super Saver yarn...which I have a few (hundred) skeins of in my stash from hat making. I am going to stick as closely to this color selection as I can. Its so perky! It belongs on my couch.

I hope that you will make one with me! I will update here with my progress. First and foremost...collecting the colors in a basket.

Im off!

Happy Hooking,
Mel

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love it and have to make it! It just beautiful! Please advise brand of yarn and colors. Also, how many colors. Thanks, Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair